Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Maybe...


Here are a before pic of the shop I had for the last 7 yrs. My daughters and I took up old tile, built a wall to cover plumbing and made it purdy! It was labor intensive!!!
My daughter asked me if I would still run my barber shop if I won the lottery. When she asked me no one was in the shop and as she waited for my answer, she (I guess) saw the look on my face...she said "No way, you've got to be kidding, you wouldn't just quite and do you art?" I told her I'd hate to see my customer's freak out, having to find a new Barber! I'd probably work at least three days a week. She thinks I'm nuts!!! But...you know, I have three customers that have been with me for 32 years, you can't just stop, unless you're dead! At least then I'd have a good excuse for not showing up!
"KIDS!" Hmmmmmmm!

3 comments:

~M. said...

That's too funny!
You are really a jack of all trades, and master of many! Great job on your barbershop remodel!

3rdEyeMuse said...

how funny is this ... I work at a salon. ok, so it's not that funny, but I do like connecting dots ... doesn't surprise me that you would still show up. :)

the love shows in your labor. :)

Misty's Creations said...

It's so nice to hear from you both. It's been a very long day, I slept 2 hours last night...I'm so tired. It's really nice to read your notes. By the way those are pics of my old shop, I moved in June and we had to do it all over again. I'm a glutton for punishment. Good night my friends!