Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time for creativity!



Have you ever had a couple days where you knew you had to be somewhere at certain times...or things must really get done at home? Well, that's what I've been doing and I couldn't get started on any art because of it. But I'm feeling very creative and Something will get accomplished this week! This is my creative area at home...it's not too big but this evening I will be busy. Also there are a couple pictures of my space(not "My Space") in the back of my shop, that too will get a work out this week! After all I have a dragon to finish and I have a commissioned dragon begun!
On another note, I watched "Castle" last night, I have been starving from "Mal-nutition" since "Firefly" ended. Last night he was wearing his "brown coat" and he was wise-crackin'. I sure missed him. My daughter called and said, "It's like Firefly on Earth that was"... I said, "That's fine with me", I am now "Mal-adjusted" and "Mal-contented"! They had me at the "Brown Coat"!!!

4 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

CAN'T wait to see what kind of magic happens!

Misty's Creations said...

Thank you for the pic and the nice note, hope you feel better!
Misty

Lisa Gatz said...

oh man, I so miss Firefly! I recorded Castle so I'll have to watch it. I was almost afraid of being disappointed so I hadn't watched it yet.

Rose said...

I loved Firefly - the film gives a little insight into how the series was going to develop. He truly has such a fantastic way of writing and it truly would have been a great, great series if he had been allowed to finish...