Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time...?

Time....we never seem to have enough of it, but I am literally out of time. I am in the process of making something that requires small wrist watches! All shapes and sizes! It's fine if they don't work, I actually prefer that. They don't have to have a crystal on the face either I will Envirotex the face if the crystal is missing. This ia a call for a "Bag" of watches! They don't need a wrist band either, just the watch! ANYONE have any... let me know and I'll buy them...Misty

3 comments:

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Time is all about priorities..but sometimes when we get pressed for time..we discover a new priorty..lol

Good luck on your project!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I so wish I could help ... I'll keep my eyes open though and in the meantime will keep my fingers crossed that a bagful lands right in your lap. :)

Misty's Creations said...

Thank you ladies... I have Time to wait!!