Friday, December 26, 2008

A special poem...

"Special Love"

There's someone special in my life,

He's not my brother and I'm not his wife.

He's always there at the end of my day,

If I lose my temper he loves me anyway.

His chocolate brown eyes say all that needs said,

At the end of my day he's there in my bed.

With warm wet kisses that tickle my ears,

I'm content in the knowledge we'll be together for years.

He's my best friend and all that he asks,

Is a tender caress or a pat on the back.

A fierce protector in the face of aggression,

Although I love him I have a confession.

I constantly search for the prince of my heart,

Someone who love me right from the start.

A true love who'll tolerate all that goes on.

A man who will LOVE... my pomeranian!

By Misty

For Brandon

No comments: