Saturday, January 31, 2009

My own Butterfly!


Just home for my lunch hour, I don't have any thing earth shaking to comment on except I am feeling very creative right now and I have to go back to work. So I will get out my journal and write down some Ideas so I can ponder them later when I have some time this weekend! Everyone is so nice here and I love visiting your blogs. Thank you for your kind comments on my work. I'm honored to share it with you. Cindy...congrats on your new grand baby!
This is a photo of my oldest daughter Dawn and her husband in a dance compitition a few years ago. They used to compete all over the U.S.! I think she looks like a butterfly.

2 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

a happy spinning butterfly at that. :)

want to hear something odd? hmm ... I'll take that as a yes.

her name is my middle one & Butterfly is my daughters ... can't help but like the funny little coincidence.

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Oh I love this pic!! She does look like a butterfly! So pretty.

Thank you for commenting on my news! That little boy will be spoiled when he gets here!:-)