Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My green dragon made it...



Here's a picture of a silly little alien I made stuck in a yard sale special, hot air balloon and it hangs in the middle of my studio ( which is known as Art Gecko Studio) The crazy green dragon I made last arrived in New York today safe and sound! Thank goodness! The last two I sent (the purple and the other green) arrived damaged! Not so bad they couldn't be fixed but damaged none the less! I have been holding my breath for this one.
The last two I sent at Christmas time and I think UPS may have had an impromptu hockey game with them! I am making a dragon for myself right now but this week I must begin a commission dragon and after that another commission dragon! So...play time is over! Wow, it sure is a nice feeling when your stuff gets there safely!Here a pic of my progress today!

5 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

that little alien is a real hoot!

Linda S. Socha said...

Thjis is wonderful Misty!
Hugs
Linda

Debbie said...

Love the Dragon..
You ought to try your hand at some Miniature ones Misty.

Anonymous said...

I love your little balloon... quite gorgeous... and though I love your dragons dearly, I wouldnt be sure where to put on in my domain... will be great to watch the progress

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Oh Misty, I love your little Alien guy...he looks like he is having fun watching over the amazing dragon in progress!
Cheers!